MAINTENANCE FITTER / FOREMAN
ECC Timber Products are one of Irelands leading timber processors supplying quality construction,fencing and pallet timber products to Irish and UK markets. Employing over 400 people, our head office and main production plant is based in Corr na Mona, Co. Galway.
Due to continued growth the company now has the following position available:
ECC is seeking an enthusiastic self-motivated individual to join our ever-expanding Maintenance team.
Full Time Position, located at our sawmill in Cornamona, Co. Galway, F12 F406.
- Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge
- Minimum Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitting Level 6 (or similar) required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within similar Industry.
- Ability to take ownership of equipment to ensure continuous smooth running and minimum downtime.
- Ability to execute an inhouse repair in breakdown situations utilising parts and workshop with Machining Equipment such as Lathe & Mill and a variety of other workshop equipment on site.
- Proficient in Stick, MIG and TIG Welding.
- Proficient in the use of Oxy Acetylene Cutting Gear.
- General Knowledge of Electrical and Plumbing Trades would be an advantage.
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of the Operation and Maintenance of Large Industrial Processing machinery.
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of Standard Power Tools and small equipment.
Attractive package available to suitable candidate.
Apply in confidence:
HR Dept, ECC Timber Products, Cornamona, Co. Galway, Ireland, F12 F406
Applications close 3rd November